Above all, Boccia Inc. provides structural repairs across Nassau, Suffolk and Queens
If you notice the foundation walls of your basement are cracking, it is important that you have a professional evaluate them. For instance, cracks in your foundation can impact the stability of your home, as well as you and your family’s safety.
Here at Boccia Inc., we have the expertise to identify structural building flaws and defective conditions. We can also prescribe corrective, cost-effective solutions for a structural repair. Additionally, we have the technical skills and experience to resolve basement structural problems.
Our affiliate engineering firm can also develop engineered solutions and provide construction drawings as required.
Boccia’s Structural Repairs Services
Meanwhile, our structural repair services include:
- Foundation repair – Rebuild or restoration of foundation walls
- Cracked Basement Walls – Foundations wall structurally repaired against movement and waterproofed
- Horizontal foundation cracks – These cracks could be the sign of trouble and must be corrected.
- Basement floor settlement – Settled floors restored
- Beam repair or replacement – Main house girders assessed and restored or replaced as needed
- Column repair or replacement – New concrete block or steel post columns installed on concrete footings
- Termite Damage repair – Structural termite damage evaluated and structurally repaired
- Wood decay repair – Foremost authority on surveying wood rot and decay and replacing or repairing
- Helical pile repair – Soil problems and foundations stabilized with helical piles (piers) drilled
- Retaining wall – Retaining wall construction and evaluation
In short, for your next structural repair project, call the experts at Boccia!